Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've Been Deleted From the Washington Post -- Twice!!

The Washington Post is ticked off about the comments they've been receiving about Ombudsperson Deborah Howell's lies about Jack Abramoff. So ticked off, they've deleted over 600 comments from their readers from their blog.

I'm here to claim my two deleted comments.

The first I left Sunday night after I read the article. It was a joke, OK?

"Deborah, you're doin' a heckuva job." signed, George W. Bush.

This was deleted when I logged onto the blog the next morning. I thought, OK, they're deleting jokes. So I left another comment, to this effect:

The evidence shows that Deborah Howell's statement that Democrats received money from Jack Abramoff is not true. Despite this, the Post has issued neither a correction or a retraction.

Where is the truth?

Signed, truth.

Today, this comment has been deleted, along with 600 others.

Not exactly incendiary stuff.

So, my odd history with the Washington Post continues. They've reprinted my work, with nary an email beforehand, and now they've deleted me. Twice.

Time for another panel on blogger ethics, I guess.

No comments: