Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Big Day for Dr. Seuss

Another Seussical take-off. I like the Joe Biden verse the best.

Sam-I-Am and the neo-con-scam


Judge Samuel Alito's opening statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee:
I Am Sam, Sam I Am!
I may like this, I didn't do that,
I Am Sam, Sam I Am!"

[]

Senator Joe Biden:
First of all I'd like to say I love you, and I really mean that. I also love this country and all of the people in the Delaware valley who do or do not attend Princeton Universityn even if my grandfather will never forgive me. This includes all Americans and our allies that love freedom, democracy and safety. Even if safety comes with a second or third mortgage on freedom and democracy because interest rates at an all time low. I am concerned and confused, as many are, by your obvious lack of support for the hair club and civil liberties. I look forward to your help in clarifying any issues I may stumble across as I continue to ramble towards some point that I am trying to make. You need to ask yourself, are you ready to face the gag factor of the neo-con scam or give up your car and way of life? I think most Americans would choose freedom at any cost. With this overwhelming public support behind me I ask you: "Would you? Could you for car? Tell me! Tell me! who you are?"

I do not like the neo-con scam,
I would not could not for a car,
I do not like them in a box,
I do not like them even on FOX,
I do not like them in a house,
I would not, could not, with a mouse,
I do not like them here or there,
I do not like them anywhere,
I do not like them, Sam-I-Am.

No comments: