Friday, September 26, 2008

Stunt Over; McCain Will Debate

Jumping the gun, McCain put these web ads up this afternoon.


Surprise, surprise. Johnny MacSame went to DC, blew up the bailout negotiations, then slunk out of town to Mississippi, where the entire crowd will hate him as he tried to crater their $5.5 million extravaganza. Should be entertaining.

Obama is in my estimation a crappy debater, too slow and scholarly and basically too nice. He doesn't know how to deliver the finishing line unless it's written on paper beforehand. Hopefully his team has a few zingers lined up. McCain is also a poor debater, but being more aggressive is often seen as winning, and I would expect Johnny Whack to be at his pugnacious best tonight, fresh off his humiliation in DC.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, I'm not sure which, I won't see it live (Fuck it! We'll do it live!) tonight as I have a class, so I'll watch the re-runs on Youtube when I get home.

No comments: