Tuesday, April 18, 2006

'I'm the Decider'

via Dependable Renegade

Thus spake President Dumbass today, telling us he's sticking with Rummy, who's doin' a heckuva job.

From Roddy McCorley at dailykos, I'm the Decider as written by Dr. Seuss. (Click on the link, there's much more)

I'm the decider.
I pick and I choose.
I pick among whats.
And choose among whos.

And as I decide
Each particular day
The things I decide on
All turn out that way.

Shakespeare's Sister heard The Wanderer: "The Decider"


Well, I’m the type of guy who will always let you down
Where Rummy critics are, well, you know my disdain will abound
I hate ‘em and ignore ‘em, ‘cause to me they’re all the same
I hate ‘em and ignore ‘em; I don’t even know their names
They call me The Decider, yeah, The Decider
I spin around around around around around…

No comments: