Tuesday, December 13, 2005

He Feels Nothing

Bush in Philadelphia yesterday. From the White House website:

Q Since the inception of the Iraqi war, I'd like to know the approximate total of Iraqis who have been killed. And by Iraqis I include civilians, military, police, insurgents, translators.

THE PRESIDENT: How many Iraqi citizens have died in this war? I would say 30,000, more or less, have died as a result of the initial incursion and the ongoing violence against Iraqis. We've lost about 2,140 of our own troops in Iraq.

Yes.

Q Mr. President, thank you --

THE PRESIDENT: I'll repeat the question. If I don't like it, I'll make it up. (Laughter and applause.)

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Bush says, after saying 30,000 dead. Just stunning in its coldness. The real number is probably much higher, since the Guardian (UK) reported over a year ago that the number of civilian dead was 100,000.

100,000 Iraqi civilians dead, says study

George Bush is one sick fuck.

No comments: