Thursday, June 03, 2004

Polygraph Express

I'd pay to see Wolfowitz & Feith getting their polygraphs today. LINK

The whole Iran-sent-a-cable-using-the-code-Chalabi-gave-them story doesn't make sense to me though. Why would they burn such a valuable source of information? If Chalabi has been slipping them US secrets for years, why when he gave them the big one would they throw it away? Why would they suddenly question the value of his information now if he's been telling tales on us for years?

I wonder if this is Karl Rove's exit strategy from the neocon mess. Just a convenient way to dump Feith or Wolfowitz and say, hey, I know we had bad intelligence on this Iraq thing, but that's done with! We've sacrificed the bad guy! Now move on and vote for Shrub.

I used to be such a trusting person.

No comments: