Thursday, October 02, 2008

McCain's Temperment

Olbermann last night on McCain's temperment:




To me this was the most telling exchange, about the ad McCain ad claiming Obama was in favor of comprehensive sex education for kindergartners. (a bill supported by the PTA, btw).

Q: How can you go about building trust, without, I would content, absolute 100% truth?

McCain: "Because I have always had 100% absolute truth, and that's been my life of putting my country first. And I'll match that record against anyone's, and I'm proud of it, and an assertion that I've ever done otherwise, I take strong exception to. And you'll have to provide better proof than a bill that Senator Obama supported, that clearly called for the teaching of sex education to young children, so....

And be sure to watch for the tongue-jutting. Creepy.

No comments: